Monday 15 September 2014

Year 5 blogiversary: 'Top 10'

Image by Mister GC (FreeDigitalPhotos.net)
To celebrate the fact that this blog turns five on 16 Sep 2014, I will highlight one post from each of the ten categories that I use.

BDMs (births, deaths & marriages):
Free Certificates in Archives Files

Hidden treasures:
SCHOLEFIELD and CHARLES: Birth Certificates in Land Files

Indexes:
Index to Funeral Records 1972-2010

My family:  nothing recent in this blog, but see...
Postems on FreeBMD

People:
Children in Mental Asylums

Places:
C is for Cooktown, Croydon and Cunnamulla

Sources:
Hospital Admission Registers as a Source for Family History

Tips:
Lifeline Bookfest (Thrifty Thursday)

Warnings:
Names Missing from Immigration Index

Websites:
My Web site has moved

If you are wondering why I don't post here very often... have a look at my other genealogy blogs.

6 comments:

  1. Blogiversary Wishes to you Judy. What a nice present for you too be recognised as the Silver Medallist Rockstar Genealogist today. CONGRATULATIONS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jill - and congratulations on your bronze medal.

      Delete
  2. Happy Blogiversary Judy, and as Jill said, being voted our silver medallist must be the icing on the birthday cake! Thanks also for all you do for Qld genealogy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauleen, and congratulations to you too for being fifth in the Aus/NZ top ten.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on all accounts, Judy... 5th Blogiversary and for becoming the Silver Medallist... as you know, I've been following you for years and you never fail to teach me something new. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those kind words, Chris. I really appreciate your encouragement.

      Delete

If you think we are related, or if you want to comment but cannot do so because of restrictions designed to block spam, please email me at the address shown here or on www.judywebster.com.au.